i-HOP is delivering a rolling programme of two-hour workshops across England for all professionals working with children and families.
From 3 - 5 February, 2016, a number of workshops will take place, delivered in partnership with Nepacs, across Northumberland.
These multi-agency workshops are FREE and aim to:
- raise awareness about the impact of parental imprisonment on children and families
- highlight ways in which professionals can ensure that these children and families receive the support they need
- consider how professionals in your local area can work together to support these children and families effectively
The workshops include:
- A mother's story: a film made by a mother speaking about the impact of her partner's imprisonment on her son
- Key research about the impact of parental imprisonment
- Information about local services and support in your area
- Guidance about how to use i-HOP to support your practice
For details of the events, visit the i-HOP website here.