Hidden Sentence Awareness Sessions
Very much like the full day Hidden Sentence training that is for any employees or volunteers whose work brings them into contact with families of prisoners, including health professionals, probation/CRC staff, school staff, child care providers, social workers, youth workers, play workers, local authority staff or community/voluntary workers, Nepacs is also able to offer bespoke training or awareness sessions for organisations ranging from 1 hour to 4 hours.
As the sessions are bespoke, so are the prices. If you would like to discuss anything further and get a quote then please call 0191 332 3810 and speak with one of the training team.
Current awareness sessions
- Understand the impact of imprisonment on prisoners’ families
- Understand the support needs of prisoners’ families
- Understand the needs and wishes of prisoners’ families
- Increased awareness of the range of resources available for people working with children and families of prisoners.
We are currently offering spaces on virtual awareness sessions commissioned by Darlington Borough Council - for people working in Darlington. The remaining date for this is:
- Thursday 3 December 2020 from 9.30am-12noon
To enquire about a place please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also offering 2 virtual sessions on a pay per place basis. The dates are:
- Tuesday 26 January 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
- Wednesday 24 March 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
To book a place please go to: www.bookwhen.com/nepacs