Hidden Sentence Awareness Sessions
Very much like the full day Hidden Sentence training this is for any employees or volunteers whose work brings them into contact with families of prisoners, including health professionals, probation/CRC staff, school staff, child care providers, social workers, youth workers, play workers, local authority staff or community/voluntary workers, Nepacs is also able to offer bespoke training or awareness sessions for organisations ranging from 1 hour to 4 hours.
As the sessions are bespoke, so are the prices. If you would like to discuss anything further and get a quote then please call 07903 818365 and speak with one of the training team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current awareness sessions
- Understand the impact of imprisonment on prisoners’ families
- Understand the support needs of prisoners’ families
- Understand the needs and wishes of prisoners’ families
- Increased awareness of the range of resources available for people working with children and families of prisoners.
We are currently offering virtual sessions on a pay per place basis. The dates are:
- Tuesday 25 May 2021 - 1.00pm-3.30pm
- Wednesday 30 June 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
- Thursday 30 September 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
- Wednesday 20 October 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
- Thursday 18 November 2021 - 9.30am-12noon
To book a place please go to: www.bookwhen.com/nepacs