Parental Rights in Prison Awareness Training
This awareness session is for all those who may work with a family where a parent is in custody or is at risk of going to custody. It looks at the legalities of parental rights and the challenges and barriers prisoners face in exercising their parental rights and remaining an active parent.
- Understand the impact of imprisonment on parents and their children
- Understand the impact of imprisonment on prisoners’ parental rights
- Understand the support needs of prisoners’ to exercise their parental rights
- Understand the needs and wishes of prisoners’ in managing their parental rights
This is a 3 hour session and is currently delivered on Zoom.
We are currently offering virtual sessions on a pay per place basis. The next date is:
- Tuesday 22 March 2022 - 9.30am-12.30pm
To book a place please go to: www.bookwhen.com/nepacs